- May 16-19, 2008
- Check in begins Friday, May 16 at 9am
- Closing ceremony concludes Monday, May 19 by 8pm
- May 16 from 9am: $75 / 50€ / 500DH (payable upon arrival; includes two dinners, poster, book of published proceedings from last year's conference, tickets for conference site-specific performance, music concert, etc.)
- To register please send an email including your name, title, affiliation, and brief bio to: icps.research (at) gmail (dot) com
- ICPS membership is encouraged (but not required for the conference) rates start as low as 30€ (payable in DH) for an individual annual membership, for details, click here
Pago de la matriculación: $75 / 50€ / 500DH que se abonaran a la llegada al congreso. Esta matriculación incluye 2 cenas de gala, póster del Congreso y el libro de las Actas de Congresos anteriores.
- Special lodging/dining packages have been arranged at the main conference venue, Hotel Chellah (***A). The organizing committee recommends the Chellah for convenient access to all activities, fine food and service and excellent value. Conference rate (payable in DH): 30€ single / 45€ double / 58€ triple / private bath, includes both breakfast and lunch. Participants and their guests who elect to arrive early / stay after the conference days also benefit from the same discount: 70 % off. Book with Chellah directly: CHELLAH HOTEL , 47-49 Rue ALLAL BEN ABDELLAH , BP 399 Tangier, Morocco. Tel: (212-3) 932 10 02/3 Fax: (212-3) 932 09 98 email: email@example.com
- NEW: The organizing committee also recommends the Hôtel Dawliz (****). Special conference rates (30% off) have been negotiated as follows: 510DH single / 640DH double (plus 15.40 tax/person). Complexe Dawliz 42, Rue de Hollande – Tanger, Tel: 212 (0) 39 33 33 77 / 33 31 51, www.ledawliz.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To secure conference prices, please identify yourself as "Performing Tangier 2008 Attendee"
- Salle Samuel Beckett
- Instituto Cervantes
- Cinémathèque de Tanger
- Additional sites in negotiation
- Tangier airport: Grande Taxis between the airport and the city center have a fixed rate of 100 dirhams / daytime and 150 dirhams / nighttime. (Rates are posted on a large sign on the wall just inside at the exit from the building.) The taxis wait in the parking lot straight ahead. It’s only about ten miles and even with traffic takes lass than half an hour.
- Malaga airport : Take the express bus from the airport to Marbella bus station and change for Algeciras and take the boat from there (about four hours total). For bus schedules click here. Another option is to take the light rail from the airport to either Torremolinos or Malaga and transfer to a bus for Algeciras. It’s also possible to sail from Tarifa; buy the ticket at the Algeciras port (includes bus transfer to Tarifa port.) Check details with FRS, click here.
To return to the Preliminary Program page, click here
To return to the ICPS welcome page, click here